Day 15. faves.
So it’s halfway through my ultimate self care month and I thought I could make this my little list of favorites. I’ll probably keep adding to it but basically I have some treatments I love and things I love to eat and products I can’t live without so here goes. I haven’t thought of a format yet maybe I’ll break it into sections? Nah. I’d rather have one long list I can just keep adding to as I think of stuff. I’ve had a long day of work so I’m almost certain I’ll add to this tomorrow but let’s see what we have here off the top of my head..
- Infrared sauna. Cannot live without this I thankfully live close to one and I do this 2-3 times a week for 45 min. I told my doctor who does my laser about this and my Hot Pilates classes and he said I better drink a liter of water before and after because SKINNNN it’s so good for you but also it can dehydrate you so remember to HYDRATE.
- Hydrafacial - I get these 1-2 times a month with Celeste Rodrigues Beverly Hills
- Lymphatic massage - I love the Detox Effect with the Face Lift at Flavia Lanini but my acupuncturist actually showed me some really good ones YouTube so I also do them at home in the shower
- LASERRRSSS I started doing these in 2022 I do a radio frequency microneedle treatment called Sylfirm and then a C02 laser which is very intense so don’t even think about this until mid thirties and up it’s just not necessary but the radio frequency is amazing for a snatched ass face and will not kill your baby fat that you want to keep as you age
- Acupuncture - I only do this 1-2 times a month but I def recommend having a naturopath, acupuncturist along with your regular, western medicine doctor. It’s just nice to have different opinions and alternatives for wellness
- Trace Mineral or Ionic trace minerals drops for my water in my gallon of water a day
- Cholorophyll drops (right now I’m using Nature’s Sunshine which does the job but it’s mint flavored so I do not love it. Prefer unflavored)
- QuintEssential seawater sachets (I have 0.9 and 3.3) basically all these minerals and electrolytes are no longer in our soil and water like they should be and your body loves it so I’m all about it. I’m alllll about proper hydration and mineralization
- Amino acids from Purium & fatty acids (currently trying fatty 15 which is 3x more beneficial than omega 3 apparently both recommended by naturopath)
- I love a good NAD shot !!! I used to get the IV’s but they take like 4 hours and this is all about anti-aging at a cellular level. Of course I wanna look good as I age but guys I wanna FEEL GOOD. I want to MOVE and DANCE and HIKE I do not want to be an old lady who can’t touch her toes so I do all the things. Well I try them all and then I stick with what I feel really makes a different and toss the rest cuz you can only do so much
- BONE BROTH!!!! I’m a single woman with a tiny kitchen who works a lot I would love to make my own but right now I order from Erewhon and also these little sachets from Amazon by Dr. KellyAnn
- Celtic Sea Salt - I take a couple crystals on my tongue and let them dissolve before drinking water it helps the cells be able to absorb it better
- Psyllium Husk - I feel like everyone knows about this but super great when I feel bloated and want a good POOP same w/ Swedish bitters
- CELLUMA!! Red light therapy is amazing for so many things in the healing aspect and it’s soooo relaxing. I take a shower, put on an audiobook and drift away for a little relaxing timeout. which brings me to books.. I’ve read many amazing ones but ones that I feel made a real difference in my personal development:
- The Courage to be Disliked - epiphany after epiphany. Great book for when you’re ready to real with your bullshit
- Talking to Heaven really helped me deal with loss and grief
- The Creative Act by Rick Rubin everyone should read this book but especially artists
- Light is the New Black if you are curious about star seeds and/or having a spiritual awakening of any sort
- Destiney of Souls and Journey of Souls - if you are curious about your existence
- Will Smith, Mariah Carey and Jessica Simpson’s books were so good, raw and real in different ways!!! I think they all made me cry for different reasons. If you listen to Mariah’s audiobook she sings **heart eyes**
- The Greatest Salesman in the World - inspiring for entrepreneurs
- You Can Heal Your Life - Louise Hay is an angel and this book started me on my real, deep healing journey - I’m sure I’ve got more but that’s all for now
- MBR SKINCARE!!!! Literally can’t live without. MBR Cream Extraordinary, Enzyme Cleansing Booster, Hydrating and Lifting Toner, Crosslift Ultra Peptide Serum, Tissue Activator Serum, Oumere Oil Dissolution Theory, UVR, & Bioluminelle Serum. I also love Biologique Recherche Le Grand Cream and Creme Masque Vernix (I am a real fucking skincare nut okay)
- Dermalogica Microfoliant (they grey one)
- Sisley Lip Sleeping Mask (not sure if that’s the name but it’s super thick and hydrating)
- Augustinus Bader body cream and iS Clinical Youth Body Serum
- For fragrance there’s too many to name so holler at my fragrance podcast I have with my bff Roberta On That Note on YouTube
- Omg for make-up I may have to come back to this but let’s see right now I love the Dior lip oils. Givenchy setting powder, Milk Hydrogrip setting spray, Maybelline Full ’n Soft mascara in very black I’ve tried so many mascaras nothing beats it, Jones Road face pencils, Gucci Bronzer, Pat McGrath blush, Maybelline BB Cream is literally the best ever in life it is light perfect coverage that looks exactly like your skin. I don’t really wear foundation. I buy it because I love make-up but don’t wear it. Dots of concealer (Too Faced, Nars, Kosas)
- Wait I also just thought of a few more wellness things: KIMCHI for gut
- boiling ginger, turmeric & cinnamon then letting it cool & keeping a big jug in your fridge to have a glass of daily (thank you Anavictoria)
- lemon water - duh always + sometimes I add a little ginger powder
- the detox lemonade from Erewhon with all that cayenne yessss it wakes me tf UP
- celery juice - will get everything moving !!
Hmmm I think this is good for now but I’m gonna fine tune as I go.
See you tomorrow.